Smile God Loves You Daily Devotionals
Free! Sign Up to receive a Devotional via Email or RSS once each day!
No Spam and your email will never be shared. You can un-subscribe at any time.
New Topics each month.
View Monthly Topics below
Listed below is a summary of the devotionals you can expect to receive.
|If you are a daily computer user you might find these Daily Devotionals a helpful start and/or end to your day.
It is an easy way to stay in the word daily and keep focused on the Lord.
You can subscribe now and begin receiving one devotional a day via email for a whole year.
There is usually a new topic each month.
You will be able to un-subscribe at any time.
- JANUARY: "WHO I AM IN CHRIST" This Daily Devotional shows Believers Who They Are In Christ. For 30 days we will learn from scripture the many things that we believers have been given and blessed with in Christ. We will see that in Christ we have all we need to live daily and have no need to worry, doubt or fear. As we are reminded daily who we really are in Christ, we can then walk in that knowledge every moment of every day and live victoriously in the world, but not of the world. It's a great way to begin the New Year!
- FEBRUARY: "CONVERSATION HEARTS" this 28 day Devotional is meant to keep us focused on the words we speak daily.
Jesus said: ..."For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks." Jesus was saying that our mouths will speak what is in our heart---therefore, we should check our hearts daily to see what is in them.
This Daily Devotional will help us do that by giving us a "little conversation heart" for each day that we can use to keep our speech sweet and good.
- MARCH: "PROVERB A DAY" is a 31 day program focusing on one verse from each Chapter of Proverbs.
The program is meant to keep our focus on Wisdom, Understanding,Knowledge,Counsel and Fear of the Lord.
These are some of the Gifts of the Spirit as listed in Isaiah 11:2,3 and 1 Cor.12:8-10.
As with all gifts they must be opened and used to be enjoyed or of any value to us or others.
Start using those gifts in your life today!
- APRIL: "PRECIOUS PROMISES" is a 30 day program focusing on the Promises of God.
This is a wonderful way to start claiming and receiving the Promises of God in your life daily !
The promises go from A to Z and are arranged by Topic.
Start receiving HIS PROMISES TO YOU DAILY!
- MAY: "BASKETS OF BLESSINGS" is a 31 day devotional that shows the many blessings those who "fear the Lord" receive. "Fear of the Lord" is often defined as having a respect or awe for the Lord. It is not fearing Him in a frightening way but in a way that You want to know Him and follow Him more than anything else in your life. It is loving Him with your whole heart, mind and soul.
- JUNE: "HEART FOR THE LORD" is a 30 day program that is a Prayer of the Heart to the Lord to ask Him to create in us a Heart after His own Heart.
The Lord says:"For the Lord does not see as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the Heart."1 Samuel 16:7 (NKJV)
- JULY & AUGUST: "JUST FOR TODAY" is a two-part program that focuses on living one day at a time.
No matter what we are facing in our lives the Bible says we are to live only for today.
Since we have no guarantee of tomorrow, we should not concern ourselves to worry about it.
God says we should be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, make our requests known to Him (Phil.4:6)
Therefore, the purpose of this Daily Devotional is to give us strength for today so we can attempt to keep our focus on God and off our daily circumstances.
Part One deals with things in our life that we should "put off" and goes for 24 days
Part Two shows us things we should "put on" in our life and is for 25 days.
Start living for God one day at a time!----Then finish out the month of August with SPIRITUAL CHECKUP--This is Daily Check up on your spiritual health. Each day you will receive a scripture that will help you check up on your spirit and give you an insight on what you can do to improve your daily spiritual life.
- SEPTEMBER: "SPIRITUAL VITAMINS A-Z" is a 30 day program meant to keep our daily spiritual life glowing and healthy. Take one of these "Spiritual Vitamins" every morning and let the verse and message flow through your mind and heart. It will definitely perk up your day and keep you walking healthy spiritually!
- OCTOBER: "STANDING FIRM" is a 31 day Daily Devotional that focuses on all putting on each piece of the Armor of God daily, so we can stand firm in our faith.
Paul said in Ephesians 6:11-13 "Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."
We thought October would be an appropriate time to focus on wearing the Armor daily, since there seems to be a growing interest in our world in the occult and the Halloween celebrations seem to be getting darker and more ungodly. So this is one way we believers can stay focused to be aware of what we are facing spiritually and be diligent in wearing our Armor daily so that we can "stand against the wiles of the devil" wherever we are.
- NOVEMBER: 'ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE"--is a 30 day program of thanksgiving.
Each day will bring a scripture of thanks and a prayer of gratitude, which will help to keep us grateful for each day the Lord has given.
- DECEMBER: "CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR COUNTDOWN"--a 31 day program for the month of December.
This Daily Devotional is meant to keep our minds and hearts focused on the real meaning of the season.
© 2000 SGLY Ministry