|If you are a daily computer user you might find these Daily Devotionals a helpful start and/or end to your day.
It is an easy way to stay in the word daily and keep focused on the Lord.
You can subscribe now and begin receiving one devotional a day via email for a whole year.
There is usually a new topic each month.
You will be able to un-subscribe at any time.
- JANUARY:" "P-O-W-E-R" is a 31-day devotional which focuses on the power of the Holy Spirit within us believers.
This can be your year of POWER!
This devotional, based on Philippians 3:10 and 3:14, helps us to focus on the power of the Lord's Spirit within us.
Each day it will give us suggestions for moving forward in His power this new year.
Plan-redeem the time
Work-do His work
Refresh-daily refresh yourself in Him
- FEBRUARY: "CONVERSATION HEARTS" this 28 day Devotional is meant to keep us focused on the words we speak daily.
Jesus said: ..."For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks." Jesus was saying that our mouths will speak what is in our heart---therefore, we should check our hearts daily to see what is in them.
This Daily Devotional will help us do that by giving us a "little conversation heart" for each day that we can use to keep our speech sweet and good.
- MARCH: PENDING....
- APRIL: "SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS" is a 30 day Daily Devotional focusing on the many blessings believers have received in the Lord.
“I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing.” Ezekiel 34:26
- MAY: "GOD'S GRACE" is a 31-day Daily Devotional in which we discover the manifold grace of God.
It is very amazing to learn about the many different scriptures on God's Grace!
- JUNE: "HEART FOR THE LORD" is a 30 day program that is a Prayer of the Heart to the Lord to ask Him to create in us a Heart after His own Heart.
The Lord says:"For the Lord does not see as man sees, for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the Heart."1 Samuel 16:7 (NKJV)
- JULY:"WHO I AM IN CHRIST" This Daily Devotional shows Believers Who They Are In Christ.
For 30 days we will learn from scripture the many things that we believers have been given and blessed with in Christ.
We will see that in Christ we have all we need to live daily and have no need to worry, doubt or fear.
As we are reminded daily who we really are in Christ, we can then walk in that knowledge every moment of every day and live victoriously in the world, but not of the world.
- AUGUST:"ONE-ANOTHERING" is a 31-Day Devotional focusing on all the "one another" scriptures in the Bible.
Jesus said we should "love one another" but in all, there are 25 "one another" scriptures that tell us what we should DO for one another and 6 other scriptures that tell us what we should NOT DO.
This Daily Devotional will help us to learn how to daily "one another" with each other as we focus on the Lord's word and put it into action.
I pray it will be a blessing to you and those believers with whom you interact each day.
"ASK-SEEK-KNOCK" is a 30-day Daily Devotional based on the words of Jesus in Matthew 7:7 and Luke 11:9. "Ask,and it will be given to you; seek,and you will find;knock,and it will be opened to you."
Therefore, these 30 days of devotionals will be based on Prayer.
Each day we will focus on a scripture and a specific prayer.
- OCTOBER: "STANDING ON THE PROMISES" is a 31 day program focusing on the Promises of God.
This is a wonderful way to start claiming and receiving the Promises of God in your life daily !
The promises go from A to Z and are arranged by Topic.
Start receiving HIS PROMISES TO YOU DAILY!
- NOVEMBER: "ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE"--is a 30 day program of thanksgiving.
Each day will bring a scripture of thanks and a prayer of gratitude, which will help to keep us grateful for each day the Lord has given.
- DECEMBER: "CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR COUNTDOWN"--a 31 day program for the month of December.
This Daily Devotional is meant to keep our minds and hearts focused on the real meaning of the season.