- What did Peter say when the damsel who kept the DOOR asked if he was a disciple of Jesus?
- Iam not.(John 18:17)
- What tool did a master use to pierce his servant's ear when he brought him to the DOOR post?
- Aul.(Exodus 21:6)
- Who told Queen Esther that the keepers of the DOOR "sought to lay hand on the king Ahasuerus"?
- Mordecai.(Esther 6:2)
- After a "DOOR was opened in heaven" what object did John compare the first voice to?
- Trumpet.(Revelation 4:1)
- During the Passover in Egypt, a bunch of what was dipped in blood and used to strike the lintel and DOOR posts?
- Hyssop.(Exodus 12:22)
- What did Abraham lift up before he ran from the tent DOOR to meet the three men?
- Eyes.(Genesis 18:2)
- In the parable of the ten virgins, what was shut after the bridegroom came?
- Door.(Matthew 25:10)
- How many DOORS could be found on the ark built by Noah?
- One.(Genesis 6:16)
- What kind of DOOR was set before the church in Philadelphia?
- Open.(Revelation 3:8)
- When the women came to anoint the body of Jesus, what had happened to the large stone in front of the tomb DOOR?
- Rolled away.(Mark 16:4)
Jesus said: "I AM THE DOOR"John 10:9
This quiz Acrostic was taken from the "Momemts For You"
booklet published by"Moments with the Book"--A Tract Ministry