BIBLE VS CELL PHONE
Ever wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell phone?
Makes you stop and think---'where are my priorities?"
- What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?
- What if we flipped through it several time a day?
- What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?
- What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
- What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?
- What if we gave it to kids as gifts?
- What if we used it when we traveled?
- What if we used it in case of emergency?
- This is something to make you go....hmm...where is my Bible?
- Oh, and one more thing...
- Unlike our cell phone, we don't have to worry about our Bible being disconnected
because Jesus already paid the bill.
GO TO HOME PAGE