He who walks with wise men will be wise, Proverbs 13:20 [NKJV]
The old adage “You are known by the company you keep” seems to agree with this proverb.
I think if I want to be wise, then I should spend time with those who are wise, because most of the time wise people will be seeking wisdom, knowledge and understanding, not following the foolish pursuits of the world.
As a Believer I should be spending my time with other Believers who are seeking the Lord and His wisdom, for then I will be growing spiritually and walking wisely on the path the Lord has prepared for me.
- I will focus on walking wisely
- I will choose my companions carefully
- I will seek out friends who are wise spiritually
- I will ask the Lord to give me His wisdom daily so that I can make wise choices regarding friendships
- I will use all my time wisely For scripture says: Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil.
Ephesians 5:15,16 (ESV)
©SGLY Ministry www.smilegodlovesyou.org