Today’s Promise: CHANGE
“For I am the Lord, I do not change;” Malachi 3:6 (NKJV)
There are few things in this life that do not change.
Our daily lives are always full of change.
However, God is always the same, He never changes.
Therefore, let us comfort ourselves with this thought, that even though things in our world today are always changing, some for better, some for worse, the one thing we can always count on never changing is our Lord and His word.
In this uncertain ever changing world,
I will cling to these promises from Your word which never changes.
- The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever.
Isaiah 40:8 (NKJV)
- God is not a man, that He should lie,..Numbers 23:19 (NKJV)
- Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning, James 1:17 (NKJV)
- For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. Romans 11:29 (NKJV)
- Jesus Christ is the same,yesterday,today and forever. Hebrews 13:8 (NKJV)
©SGLY Ministry www.smilegodlovesyou.org