- to soothe in distress or sorrow
- to console, to have compassion
- to ease the body or mind
Our world is filled with people who need comfort.
- Could you ease someone’s burden today by offering to help them?
- Could you lift someone’s spirit today by offering to pray for them?
- Could you bring a smile to someone’s face with a kind word?
- Could you cause someone to laugh with a cute joke?
- Could you let someone know you care by giving them a hug?Today’s Action:
Today let your Spiritual Vitamin C become Vitamin “See”
Take time to look for an opportunity to comfort someone.
©SGLY Ministry www.smilegodlovesyou.org