“…if we are faithful to the end, trusting God just as firmly as when we first believed, we will share in all that belongs to Christ.” Hebrews 3:14 (NLT)
Scripture tells us we must put off all unbelief. We must not waver. We must be stand firm on God’s word and hold fast to it at all times.
God tells us to do this for our own good, so that in believing we will live in His riches and abundant blessings.
He knows how hard it can be at times to stand firm in the faith that is why He has given us His precious promises to hold onto for hope and strength.
Belief is our anchor, it is an absolute necessity to our daily life as a Christian. Therefore, everyday we need to put off any unbelief that may rise up in us.
Just for Today let’s be like Abraham, who believed God’s promise to him even though at the time it seemed impossible. He did not waver at the promise of God through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God, Romans 4:20 (NKJV)
Lets pray, Just for Today, to put off unbelief so we can believe and receive all that God has promised us in Christ.
“Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!” Mark 9:24 (NKJV)
- Just for Today, help me in my unbelief.
- Just for Today may I not falter when I need to share my faith.
- Just for Today may I remember Your truth and truly believe.
- Just for Today may I stand on Your promises and not doubt.
- Just for Today, let me believe, hold fast, and be a true witness of the faith, all for Your glory Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
©SGLY Ministry www.smilegodlovesyou.org