LOVE ONE ANOTHER
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.” –Jesus
(John 13:34-35) [NKJV]
A “One Anothering” Thought
Love, as defined by scripture, means:
- Love edifies–1 Cor.8:1
- Love suffers long and is kind;–1 Cor.13:4
- Love rejoices in the truth;–1 Cor.13:6
- Love bears all things, believes all things,–1 Cor.13:7
- Love hopes all things, endures all things.–1 Cor.13:7
- Love never fails–1 Cor.13:8
ONE-ANOTHERING IN ACTION:
Today and everyday, believers are to love one another, as the scriptures say and as Christ commands.
Let’s be sure to edify one another, be patient and kind, bear with one another, believe with one another,hope and endure with one another.
As we do this,love will never fail and all will know we are Christ’s disciples.
…may the Lord make you increase and abound in love to one another and to all,
1 Thessalonians 3:12 [NLT]
©SGLY Ministry www.smilegodlovesyou.org