Acrostic By Marc Libidinsky
- APsalm of exhortation written
- Before the New Year.
- Call upon the LORD, dear saints,
- Doing honor to His name;
- Elevate the name of Jesus–
- Finish your race without a stain.
- God, the creator of us all,
- Has called us to proclaim,
- Imploring by the love He gives,
- "Jesus Christ will save!"
- Kiss the Son lest He be angry–
- Lest He find you burning up;
- More the pity if you love sin,
- Nothing will save a forward tongue!
- Open up your door to Heaven,
- Place your heart upon the sill;
- Quiet all your rebel thinking,
- Run to the door, He’s knocking still!
- Say to Him, “Please forgive me”,
- Tell Him nothing – He’ll tell you;
- Unless you’re found insincere, and
- Vain is the word ‘Lord’ in His ear.
- Welcome Him with trembling questions,
- Xalt Him with this simple praise,
- "You are the one we will wait for–
- Zion rejoices in Your grace!"
EMAIL THE AUTHOR