Just for Today I will put off all…RUMORS
whatever things are true,
whatever things are noble,
whatever things are just,
whatever things are pure,
whatever things are lovely,
whatever things are of good report,
if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy–
meditate on these things. Philippians 4:8 (NKJV)
The definition of a Rumor is: a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts.
Often it is a mixture of truth and untruth, passed around verbally.
Just for Today, let’s determine to put off all rumors in our lives by not listening to nor spreading anything that might be considered a rumor, for generally rumors are harmful and they most often cause hurt.
- Just for Today, with Your help, I will not listen to anything that may be a rumor.
- Just for Today I will set my mind on truth.
- Just for Today I will only listen to and speak things of good report.
- Just for Today I will choose to think lovely thoughts and speak pure words.
- Just for Today I will reject all rumors and only accept praiseworthy things into my life.
Thank You Lord for Your help as I do this, Just for Today.
©SGLY Ministry www.smilegodlovesyou.org